The information on this website is intended for residents of Ontario Canada only. By entering the website, you acknowledge and agree that it is construed and evaluated according to the laws of the Province of Ontario Canada. You hereby agree and confirm that your use of the myorangevilleinsurancebroker.ca and all the communications, transmissions and transactions associated with the website shall have occurred in the Province of Ontario, Canada and that you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario as the proper and most convenient forum concerning the website or any information herein.
If you use myorangevilleinsurancebroker.ca from any other jurisdiction, you are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable laws. The financial advisors (“brokers”) make no representation that the materials contained within the myorangevilleinsurancebroker.ca are appropriate for customers (“clients”) outside of the Province of Ontario, Canada. The financial advisors (“brokers”) are independent of nature, and have come together as a collaborative effort in helping the community at large.
English shall be the language of communication with the brokers and myorangevilleinsurancebroker.ca and all transactions occurring in connection with this website, and the parties waive any right to use and rely upon any other language, or translations.
Web Terms and Conditions
Accept as otherwise agreed to by myorangevilleinsurancebroker.ca, the following terms and conditions shall govern your use on the website. The following conditions may be subject to change without notice, so please read them carefully before using this site.
Use of Information
The information contained in this website is not intended to provide specific legal, accounting, financial, or tax advice for any individual or entity and should not be relied upon in that regard. This site is not a substitute for independent research or for personal advice from the affiliated financial advisors (“brokers”) to help you create a customized solution in meeting your needs.
Limited license and use
myorangevilleinsurancebroker.ca grants you a limited license to display the content of this site on your computer and print, download and use the materials on this site (if applicable). The purpose of this site is for personal and educational use only, in helping the financial advisor (“brokers”) create a customized solution to meet your needs.
You agree not to, or allow others to, directly or indirectly, attempt or actually disrupt, impair or interfere with, alter or modify this site or any of its content.
You must have attained the minimum prescribed age in the Province of Ontario to contract for the products and services. Nothing on this site constitutes an offer to buy or sell products or services from the affiliated companies or suppliers. All products and services are subject to the terms and conditions of any applicable contracts by the applicable companies. The products and services on this site being offered are only for sale in Canada.
The use and content of this site, and the terms and conditions contained herein, shall be governed by the laws of the province of Ontario in which the “brokers” reside in and you agree to the jurisdiction of the courts in Ontario.
Privacy and Confidentiality
You acknowledge that the broker collects and uses personal information for purposes of providing the services contained on this site. The brokers are committed to respecting the privacy and confidentiality of information in accordance with applicable law. The brokers have established and will continue to maintain appropriate safeguards to protect the security and confidentiality of personal information. The brokers commit to never sharing your personal information without express written consent, or a by law such as a court order. However, you acknowledge and confirm that the Internet is not a secure medium where privacy and confidentiality can be guaranteed and that complete security and confidentiality of transmissions to and from this site over the Internet is not possible at this time. Your confidential use of the site cannot be guaranteed and you acknowledge that your use of the site (including information you transmit to the site) may be subject to access or manipulation by, or disclosure to, third parties. Without limiting any other disclaimer herein, the brokers or the website myorangevilleinsurancebroker.ca or provider shall not be responsible or liable for any damages that you or any other person may suffer in connection with any such breach of privacy, confidentiality or security. You agree to notify the brokers immediately should you feel your confidentiality on this website has been breached.
Do not use this website to communicate to others that causes any harm to any person or that is illegal or otherwise unlawful, including without limitation any hateful, harassing, pornographic, obscene, profane, defamatory, libellous, threatening materials which constitutes or may encourage conduct that would be considered, a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, promote the excessive, irresponsible or underage consumption of alcohol, or otherwise violate any law or regulation. Notwithstanding the brokers and other involved in creating, producing or delivering the website, shall have the right to monitor or review all communications, materials, transmissions, postings, discussions and chats on the site and online over the internet as it pertains to this website. The brokers or any affiliated party assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including but not limited to claims for any of the above-noted matters.
On the internet, the security of e-mail communication cannot be guaranteed. Any person wishing to communicate or send information of a private or confidential nature to the broker is encouraged to do so by other means.
This site has been developed by the brokers. The contents of this site are the property of the brokers. All information and materials contained on this site are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws of Canada and Ontario. Subject to the limited license to us, no person may copy, redistribute, reproduce or republish in any form, or link to this site or its contents in any manner whatsoever, including by way of hyperlinks or framing, unless that person has obtained the prior written consent of all the brokers. Any infringement of the rights of the brokers may result in appropriate legal action.
The display of trademarks, trade names, or service marks on this website does not convey or create any license or privilege of any kind. Unauthorized use or exploitation of such marks and names is strictly prohibited.
This website and the materials contained herein are protected by copyright (all rights reserved), unless otherwise indicated. The website and the Materials are the exclusive property of the brokers and their respective affiliations, its licensors, or the party credited as the provider of the material.
No content from this website may be posted to newsgroups, mail lists, or electronic bulletin boards, or incorporated into any other website nor may links be created to this website without written consent of the copyright owner(s). Any unauthorized use may subject you to civil and/or criminal prosecution under applicable laws.
General disclaimer of nature:
- The content of this site is provided solely for personal and educational purpose. While information posted on this site is believed to be reliable and accurate at the time of posting, the brokers do not guarantee, represent or warrant the information contained on this site as accurate, complete, reliable, verified or error free.
- The brokers make no express or implied representations or warranties regarding the usability or condition of this site, that this site will operate uninterrupted or error free, or that this site will operate in combination with any services or software used in connection therewith or that it shall be viewed consistently with all browser software or that any communication transmitted to or from this site is private, confidential or secure.
- YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR RISK OF LOSS OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that none of the brokers or any of its affiliates, or any of their directors, officers, employees or agents shall be liable to you for loss of data, computer time or any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever arising out of or attributable in any manner whatsoever to your use or inability to use this site for any reason whatsoever or to any action or inaction on the part of brokers or for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, even if the brokers have been advised of the possibility thereof, including but not limited to lost profits, lost opportunities or business revenues, loss of goodwill, or failure to realize expected savings.
- This website does not guarantee or constitute an offer to insure; if you purchase an insurance contract directly from the broker, or have your investments transferred to the broker, the broker may be paid a commission, trailing commission (service renewal) and may be eligible for additional compensation such as bonuses and non-monetary benefits such as travel incentives. This compensation may depend on various factors such as volume or retention of business.
- Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund or segregated fund investments. Please read the prospectus or information folder, which contains detailed investment information, before investing. Mutual funds are not covered by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation or by any other government deposit insurer and are not guaranteed or insured. Mutual and segregated fund values change frequently. There can be no assurances that a money market fund will be able to maintain its net asset value per unit at a constant amount or that the full amount of your investment will be returned to you. Past performance may not be repeated and is never an indicator of future performance.
- No insurer holds an ownership interest in our business, nor do we hold a significant interest in any insurance company. If a graphs are is used, it's to illustrate the effects of the compound growth rate and does not reflect future values of any fund or returns on investment of any fund.
- If you are a Canadian resident, you can obtain a prospectus or information folder by contacting your broker or fund company.
- This site may contain links and may contain links to other sites which sites are not maintained or controlled in any way by the brokers. Such links are provided for convenience only and are not to be construed as an endorsement by the brokers or any other party of the products, services, advice or opinions or any other content of such sites.
The security of e-mail communication cannot be guaranteed at this time. Any person wishing to communicate or send information of a private or confidential nature to any of the brokers, is encouraged to do so by other means.
How to get more information:
For more information concerning the terms and conditions of use of this site or to request the authorization to reproduce or distribute the content of this site or any part thereof, please contact your any of the brokers listed on myorangevilleinsurancebroker.ca.