HOW WOULD YOUR FAMILY MANAGE IF YOU WERE SUDDENLY GONE?
Life insurance is an important tool to protect your family and loved ones in the event of pre-mature death. It is the assurance that there will be money to pay for final expenses, debt and income replacement.
The challenge with life insurance is that people may not have enough and or do not understand what they do have. Every month you pay premiums, and in the back of your mind you are asking yourself “is this the right insurance for my family?”.
We are different. We believe in educating you first as to what all your options are, and then we help you to make an informed decision. Life insurance is more than protecting your family due to pre-mature death.
It is also used for:
- Estate planning – in helping preserve your estate for your loved ones, so that they receive the inheritance that you want them to.
- Protection against debt such as a mortgage, due to pre-mature death.
- Income supplement to protect a young family due to the unexpected loss of a loved one and income provider.
- Life insurance can be a tax efficient strategy for personal individuals or corporations.
- Protection of the ‘key person’ – insuring the business against the pre-mature death of their key people within the organization.
some questions to ask yourself:
- How much do you need? What can you afford?
- Is the need long term or short term? Or is it a combination of them both?
- Does the life insurance meet your needs tomorrow – in the event that your health or financial situation changes?